Thursday, March 29, 2012


-Students,

Today we will be presenting book talks all day. Please remember that you need to have your book talk completely written out and ready to turn in after you present.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

-Mr. O'Mera


Wednesday, March 28th 


Students-

To start class off today, I will be giving my book talk. After I give my book talk, I will open the floor up for any questions about what I did or didn't do; after that discussion, we will give my presentation a grade together as a class. My hope is that you realize what to do and what not to do in your presentation by watching and grading my presentation.

After I am done presenting, you will start to present!

If you are absent, please make sure your book talk is written out and ready to present. You can present when you return to school.

Have a great Wednesday!

-Mr. O'Mera

No comments:

Post a Comment